Saturday, February 14, 2009

Benny Hinn, We Have A Problem!






This video is called "Do You Believe in Miracles?" by the Candian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC). Interestingly, I very much DO believe in miracles; I think we need to see more of them in our day, and I believe we will. But the in my mind, the "miracle ministry" of Benny Hinn seems to be doing more harm than good.

This video speaks for itself in many ways. For those not able to watch the whole 41 minutes of it, just start at 19:32 mark, and you'll quicky see why many Christians have very serious misgivings about Benny Hinn's ministry.

----------
On a separate note, there's the little issue of Benny Hinn's prophecy in 1989 that predicted the demise of Fidel Castro. Of course, it didnt happen.

Orlando Christian Center, Dec. 31st, 1989.

"The Spirit tells me - Fidel Castro will die - in the 90's. Oooh my! Some will try to kill him and they will not succeed. But there will come a change in his physical health, and he will not stay in power, and Cuba will be visited of God."

- Benny Hinn.

No comments: