Monday, February 19, 2007

Greetings from Atlanta!! New City... big things expected.



Greetings from Atlanta. I havent been doing much blogging lately. I had been preparing for my move from New York to Atlanta. Thanks be to God for a safe drive down here.


I'm still getting settled in. Its only been 9 days,but it seems longer for some reason. Just got my internet connection turned on 2 days ago. I have a lot of catching up to do, but I'm really happy to be here. I'm expecting big things in 2007 and beyond, personally, professionally, spiritually and in every way. Big things for this blog too, since I'll be posting more regularly and also doing more promoting of the blog as well.


I havent settled on a home church just yet, but it seems as if it's going to be either Solid Rock Pentecostal Church or Atlanta West Pentecostal Church. I've been to both, and I'm very impressed with what God is doing with both of these churches. Pastors Alonzo Terry and Darrell Johns are both solid men doing a great work for the Kingdom. Stop by and visit next time you're in town.


Blessings to all.

Until next time... peace.

No comments: