Sunday, October 07, 2007

Barack's At It Again.

Well, I'm not going to say very much on this. I've posted before about Barack Obama and his (mis)use of faith in the campaign - or his attempt to position himself being a man of faith.

So he visits Redemption World Outreach Center church in South Carolina today, and made some interesting statements, Among the highlights:

"I thought I was coming to save a ministry but in fact I was being saved, and I accepted Jesus Christ into my life." (speaking about his suposed conversion in Chicago)

" I just want all of you to pray that I can be an instrument of God in the same way that Pastor Ron and all of you are instruments of God."

"We're going to keep on praising together. I am confident that we can create a Kingdom right here on Earth."

Oh boy. I'm trying to approach this seriously, and not make some snarky-sounding comment. So my point here is this: This man is in favor of homosexual "civil unions" and abortion. But he claimed he wants to be "an instrument of God", and that he "accepted Jesus" , whatever that means. I wonder: what bible do these liberal self-described "Christians" read that tells them homosexuality and abortionare ok with God?

His brand of progressive liberal "Christianity" is obviously fooling many. It's not fooling me, and hopefully not fooling anyone with any true discernment. My take on this: anyone who thinks he's "serving God", but thinks homosexuality and abortion are acceptable before God, is DELUSIONAL.

No comments: