Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Man fired after saying homosexuality wrong

The demonically inspired "gay rights" movement continues its spiritual warfare against Christians. The video and article below speak for themselves.
------------

Posted: November 02, 20099:02 pm Eastern

By Michael Carl
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

A Massachusetts man has been fired from his sales position at the Logan Airport branch in Boston of Brookstone allegedly for telling a female manager that his Christian faith says homosexuality is wrong.

Peter Vadala was fired and the company says he violated a tolerance policy. But Vadala reports his dismissal came because he expressed his Christian view of homosexuality after a female manager made repeated references as she approached him four times during work hours to her plans to marry her lesbian partner.

"At the start of the day, she told me she was getting married. I told her 'Congratulations,' and asked, 'Where's he taking you on your honeymoon?" Vadala said.

"She replied that her partner was a 'she,'" he continued, "So I immediately tried to change the subject.

"I think she knew I was uncomfortable talking about it," he continued. "But, she brought it up to me three more times during the day.

"After the fourth time she told me about her plan to marry her partner, I told her, 'I think homosexuality is bad stuff,'" Vadala said.

"That's what I said. I wasn't rude about it and I didn't act disrespectfully to her," he said. "All the woman said to me as she left the store was, 'Human Resources buddy. You keep your opinions to yourself!'"

(Full article here)

No comments: